Skip to main content
- Atlantic Canada Portal
- The Atlantic Canada Portal, a collaborative effort of the University of New Brunswick's Electronic Text Centre and the Canada Research Chair in Atlantic Canada Studies, promotes the study of Canada’s Atlantic Provinces. The Portal hosts: a comprehensive bibliography of works published on the Atlantic Region; a virtual archives of primary source material; a repository of electronic publications; teaching resources on Atlantic Canada topics; a listserv highlighting portal news and events; a research forum for scholarly collaboration; and a searchable web directory of links to websites on the region. All material on the portal is available in English and French.
- Black Loyalist Sites
- There are currently a number of useful sites on the history of black Loyalists and slaves.
- Brigadier Milton F. Gregg, VC, Centre for the Study of War and Society
This centre, based in the History Department at The University of New Brunswick, is devoted to the study of war as a complex social phenomenon. Of particular interest is their promotion of research on New Brunswick`s military heritage in the form of The New Brunswick Military Heritage Project.
- Colonial American Clergy of the Church of England Database
- compiled and edited by James B. Bell.
- United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada
- This site features a Loyalist directory, reports on the projects of local branches, and links to educational and research resources, including their national newsletter entitled Loyalist Trails and their journal, The Loyalist Gazette
- Abegweit (Prince Edward Island) Branch of the United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada
- This site contains links to muster rolls and a description of An Island Refuge, a book on the history of the Island`s Loyalists published by the branch.
- New Brunswick Branch of the United Empire Loyalists' Association of Canada
- Besides a list of the branch`s ancestors, this site includes a link to the publications of Stephen Davidson, a member of this network, as well as access to the newsletters published by the branch.